Hatricks PR is a small, London based company. We are a close knit, dedicated team, with first-class writing abilities and the necessary pr skills to deliver your messages
to your markets.
Our Services: Digital & Traditional PR Campaigns
- First-class writing skills
- e-pr campaigns
- Website content, review and launches
- Innovative e-pr propositions
- e-media databases aligned to clients' needs
- e-research to identify new e-communication outlets
- e-watch to monitor e-content for clients' marketing strategies
- Traditional pr campaigns
- Event management
Hatricks Public Relations Ltd was founded in 1996 by Kate Hawthorne. The company has worked with a broad range of clients from projects such as The Prince's Trust through to cricket at Lord's. Kate Hawthorne is an author, lecturer and film maker. Her first book, www.youngpersonsguide.co.uk was The Guardian's 'Book' of the Week and 'Book of the Month' in The Times. Her early career involved managing Warner Bros Records' Press Office, where she worked with some of the world's most successful artists. Later, she was hired by Sir George Martin and became a prolific jingles producer for international advertising campaigns.